JOIN THE TEAM
3 Reasons You’ll LOVE Working for Us…
1. Our employees must win! We realize that the only way to have happy customers is to have a happy team of people serving them! We do everything imaginable to support our people, lift them up to improve them, and ensure they’re successful. And for doing a great job, they receive a financial reward and incredible career satisfaction. This is a workplace you’ll enjoy being a part of.
2. Our customers must win! We do everything imaginable to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied and absolutely love our services. If they don’t, we do whatever is necessary to make them wildly happy they did business with us—so much so that they insist on telling their friends and family!
3. Our company must win! We believe if we’ve done absolutely everything possible to ensure our customers and our employees win, we will naturally win. And we must win—and be financially successful—to help more customers and provide more opportunities for our employees and their families.
Start your new career at Great Lights Electric and join a team that values you. We offer great opportunities for growth!
We are looking for individuals that are highly motivated, love to be part of a team, but also work well individually, welcome learning new things, enjoy interacting with people, and be ready for a new challenge every single day… If you meet these requirements, we want to talk to YOU!
Jobs we are hiring for:
- CCR (Customer Care Representative)
Requirements for all jobs:
- MUST be able to pass regular drug testing, be open to background checks, and have a valid driver’s license with a relatively clean driving record
- MUST be willing to work after hours and occasional weekends and holidays
- MUST have excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills and be willing to learn new computer software programs
- Be able to learn by observation and hands-on experience
- Follow routine verbal and written instructions
- Have effective communication skills with coworkers, management, and customers
- Be open to learning new things and applying them quickly